Friday 1 January 2016

7 days experiment

7 days experiment: Day 7


 In last day of my life  my experiment is at last I woke up at 6.30 to study. Where all these days I decided I should not be sensitive and if I am sensitive I shouldn’t be to my friends whom I know very well, its only for short term because this is fine with college but if I go to work everyday  I have to deal with new clients, customers.. this strategy may work out but it will take a long time to be cope up with. The reason I understood behind my sensitivity its that I feel bad because I think when they something to me I feel they are criticising me but it might not be actually that its may be only my thinking.  So I decided I will not take any one’s comments seriously in the sense if they say something to me  I will take it as a challenge and improve it. This is how I consoled myself by understanding the reason for my cause in the last day

No comments:

Post a Comment