Thursday 31 December 2015

7 days experiment

7 days experiment: Day 1 

          I got up at 8 o’clock. After that I had to clean my room which I learnt after coming to PG. Then I had to go college like as usual. In afternoon mentor meeting I learnt how to do resume and how to face interview. In that meeting I came to known newspaper is very important to improve knowledge were most of the interview they ask about that. I came to known that in resume whatever we give information that should be known properly. After meeting I went to read newspaper, it was starting so not interested in that so I saw only the image of whole paper. After that I went to PG, there we all friends talking about personal interview in that I can gain knowledge by hearing and in that way can improve communication skill.         

No comments:

Post a Comment