Thursday 31 December 2015

7 days experiment

7 days experiment: Day 2  
                 

          I got up at 7.45a.m. Compare to first day I felt that I have improved. After that I prepared breakfast with the help of my friend. After that I went to college. In college there were international conferences. I was there like a half an hour. We had class related to marketing in that subject I studied how it will affect by one individual product to a personal, cultural, social and psychological factor. At evening cultural program was there like skit was there which related to an environment that how we should save environment. By seeing this skit this is the inspiration for old people how they act by this age, and it will learn how to protect environment. This program was there till 7o’clock.          

No comments:

Post a Comment