Thursday 31 December 2015

7 days of experiment

7 days experiment: Day 4


          I got up at 7.26 o’clock. I had my breakfast and I helped my mother in preparing breakfast. After that I just continued to read that book in that some incident made me to remember my childhood days. I realize by reading this entire novel we can remember our old memories and all but not only that we can improve our communication skill. This all books were people can change their behavior and can make as hobby. Then I went out that time one person was drunk and I got very angry about his behavior that how he react. He was sitting next to me only in bus. At same time one grandmother was there she was not keeping well her leg was paining but everyone seeing her only that person who gave a seat. I felt so bad about myself after seeing that person. I realize that by seeing one person should not judge.         

No comments:

Post a Comment