Monday 28 December 2015

The one person from whom i learnt the most



The one person from whom I learnt the most

The person from whom I learned most is “my parents”. I learned many things in my life. I used to learn how to solve problems how to lead life with great success is thought by my parents so I can say they are the person from whom I learnt most of the things. My parents always tell me that never we have to tell lie to anyone in your life whatever situation may be. they helped me in many other things also so I never keep secret from my parents because for every problem my parents use to find one or another solution so I use to learn how to solve problems by them how to lead life with great success is thought by my parents so I can say they are the person from whom I learned most of things.
          My inspiration is the person who made strong they made me who I am today they also will guide me who I will be tomorrow. They are the people stayed by side when I needed them they are the people who will always be with me in my heart and soul they are my parents.so they made me strong gave me the best education what I wanted they guided me through all these years.
          Inspiration for everyone is a person who changes a person so that one day I want to become that person. For me it is not like that, for me I would like to do what I have planned and work hard to achieve my goal this way I would set an example for other. I have lots of ambition and my parents will never pull me down instead they will give their helping hand to achieve my success. My parents inspire me every second in my life and all the motivation I get from them is what makes feel special. They might fight with me or get angry with my decisions but they are always an open book I can always get knowledge from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment