Thursday 31 December 2015

7 days experiment

7 days experiment: Day 3


I got up at 5.30a.m had been to temple. I was there till 6.00 that place near to my house. After coming from temple I slept for one and half hour later I had my breakfast. I had to complete my work which has given in college, to complete my work I almost taken two hour. After that I don’t have any work so I planned to read some book which will improve my knowledge and wanted to improve my communication skill. The book which I planned to read is “can love happen twice?” This book is written by “Ravinder Singh” I just like to read love story book which will be very interesting so I have decided. So I was reading that book till 6 o’clock, this book made me crazy. For the first time I was reading book which I hate to do. I thought reading book is waste and I dint know the value of this book. I felt this is very good habit to improve my communication skill. Day by day I felt I can improve.    

No comments:

Post a Comment